Reynolds’ is a Certified Connecticut Clean Marina
Recognized for operating at standards above and beyond regulatory compliance, Reynold’s makes every effort to reduce
our impact on the environment including:
- Collecting and burning waste oil to heat our facility.
- Removing residual oil from filters and recycling the metal scrap.
- Recycling used shrink wrap, antifreeze, paper and cardboard.
- Offering spill-proof oil changes and providing bags for proper pet waste disposal.
- Landscaping with native plantings to enhance our bucolic setting and minimize use of water.
Click below to learn more.